Rates for basic web design – excludes eCommerce websites
Your website will be set up in WordPress format. It is an extremely user-friendly system to self-maintain, update and change once the initial setup is completed.
This system is “responsive” which means that it manipulates the website in such a way that it can be viewed on many different devices for example laptops, tablets, cellphones and naturally your computer screen.
We do recommend that every website has a section for “About us”, “Contact us”and “Terms and conditions” whether it be a page or a section of a page for each. The “Home” page is an essential page for any website
Please provide your Webitt developer with the following:
- All of the content you would like on your website – be it text, images, quotations, charts, logo, etc.
- Social Media Links – links to your existing social media pages that you would like to link to your website for example Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, etc.
- New email address/es required – this email address will provide peace-of-mind to potential customers that they are contacting the correct business. Email addresses could begin with a general term or an employee name for example email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact details and address to be displayed on the website
- Contact details of the person that will receive the login details, passwords and website setup information
- A detailed description of the website you envision. You are welcome to include the links to other websites that are similar to what you have in mind.
These are available services that are not included in your set up fee.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) – by applying SEO you will have an increased amount of traffic (quantity and quality) to your website. The website will gain a higher ranking and be displayed higher up on the Google search page – increasing your visibility. Which in turn drives more potential customers in your direction.
- Additional pages after initial set-up – once your website has been designed and published we do give the option of adding more pages. Each page will incur a fee of R350. * Please note that pages will not be “owed” to you – ie. if you decide to go with the 5 page option but only have 4 pages you want created. That 5th page can not be created at a later stage with no additional fees.
- Maintenance – will be charge at R500 per hour (billed at a minimum of 30 minutes per session). You are welcome to self-maintain your website but if you do not have the time or it is more convenient to have a developer to do we are happy to assist.
- It is essential to keep:
- your business details current (numbers, address, trading hours, etc.)
- update back-end website functions
- update terms and conditions
- change wording on pages
- add buttons, instructions, functions
- update, add or delete photos, posts or sections of text
- It is essential to keep: